• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dan Dean .art files?

Share/Bookmark

Dan Dean .art files?

I have a vague recollection that Dan Dean once mentioned having .art-files (each note looped) for his solo strings.
    If so, are these files still available somewhere?

Markus

Re: Dan Dean .art files?

I think Dan\'s switching sites.

He has an \'opening soon\' sign up at
    www.dandeanpro.com

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Chadwick:
    I think Dan\'s switching sites.

He has an \'opening soon\' sign up at
    www.dandeanpro.com
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is up (www.DanDeanPro.com). I will be sending the Solo Brass in for replication in the next day or so. The final product should be back in 2 weeks. There are demos, free updates and more. (This is the shakedown cruise, so hang tight whilst the bugs are worked out). We\'ll be adding more .mp3\'s and products as they become available.

Thank you for your patience,
    DD

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sakari:

I have a vague recollection that Dan Dean once mentioned having .art-files (each note looped) for his solo strings.
    If so, are these files still available somewhere?

Markus
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Markus,

I did experiment around with looping the DDSS and briefly offered a loop .art file. To my ears, I didn\'t like the result, so I pulled the .art file from use. Looping stereo flies is difficult and the final product suffered from the looping. I may have the file around here somewhere if you are interested. Let me know. The problem with crossfading Solo Instruments is that there is a doubling/phasing issue that is also difficult to get around.

Thanks,
    DD

Go Back to forum