• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omni - Single Complaint

Omni - Single Complaint

I am a long time Spectrasonics user. My scores would absolutely not be the same without their incredible instruments and libraries. Every time I play around with Omni or Trilian I am truely amazed at what I have at my fingertips, Their worth is infinitely more than what I paid.
    With all that said I have one BIG complaint for Omni and Trilian......
    Why does the search have to get cleared when you exit the browser?
    Eric, Glenn, is this on the "list"?
    Does this bother anyone else?
    I know, pretty lame on the scale of complaints but I looked high and low for something... ;
    Intel - Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core 12Gig DDR3 1HD - 500GB for system 3HD - 1TB Seagate Sata II for audio and samples RME Multiface II Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Cubase 5 64 bit Omnisphere, Trilian, RMX, EWQLSO Gold with Close Mics, QL Choirs, Gypsy, SD1, SD2 Pro, QL Pianos Gold, QL RA, Fab Four, Ministry of Rock, Reaktor, Memphis Horns, Ethno World II, Garritan Strings

Re: Omni - Single Complaint

The reason is: it would be confusing if you have been away from the browser for a while, to come back to it and not realize that you're not seeing all the patches. But, I understand that might be convenient at times, so we'll consider adding a preference to permit that in a future update.

- Glenn

Go Back to forum