• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO 4 - How many registration, key activation ?

Share/Bookmark

GPO 4 - How many registration, key activation ?

Hello everyone,

Pretty new in the Garritan community ( and very glad to be part of it ), I was wondering one thing about GPO4.

I just purchased it few weeks ago, installed it on my computer and I'm enjoying it, but my question is the following :
    I'm seriously planning to change my PC and buy a new one, but now that I already installed and registered my GPO on the current one, will I be abble to re install it on the new PC, register normally and use it ?

Thanks in advance for your repplies.

Regards

Charles

Re: GPO 4 - How many registration, key activation ?

Hi, Charles...

As long as you have your username and password handy, just go to the main Garritan site and put those in the required field and go to activation key downloads and...well, yes you can register normally and use it.

Scar.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles77 View Post
    Hello everyone,

Pretty new in the Garritan community ( and very glad to be part of it ), I was wondering one thing about GPO4.

I just purchased it few weeks ago, installed it on my computer and I'm enjoying it, but my question is the following :
    I'm seriously planning to change my PC and buy a new one, but now that I already installed and registered my GPO on the current one, will I be abble to re install it on the new PC, register normally and use it ?

Thanks in advance for your repplies.

Regards

Charles
    Hello Charles,

Here's a quote from the Garritan 'Installation and Registration FAQs:

[Quote] With ARIA-based products, such as GPO4 and the Authorized Steinway, you can install on up to four of your own computers. Only register once and use your personalized graphic keycard to authorize on up to 4 computers. [Unquote]

Hope this helps.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Hi Scar and Michael,

Thanks a lot for your repplies.

Michael, yes it helps me a lot ! I now am reassured.

Thanks again

Regards

Charles

[QUOTE=Michael_uk;645105]Hello Charles,

Here's a quote from the Garritan 'Installation and Registration FAQs:

With ARIA-based products, such as GPO4 and the Authorized Steinway, you can install on up to four of your own computers. Only register once and use your personalized graphic keycard to authorize on up to 4 computers. [Unquote]

Hope this helps.
    Michael, is it possible to unregister it from a computer when you hit your limit and want to change to a different one? I ask because I've gone through quite a challenge putting together a music computer recently, and I'm ready to install again tonight, but I think I may be at my limit (even though I'm only currently using it on one of the installed computers).

Go Back to forum