• Register
  • Help

Topic: Sample libraries with Shamanic singing?

Sample libraries with Shamanic singing?

Are there any sample libraries containing Shamanic singing?

Re: Sample libraries with Shamanic singing?

This one has some kind of chanting and throat singing, but I don't know if it's what you're after. Maybe BelaDMedia can correct me.

Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Victoria, Canada

That's an easy one...c/o Tonehammer's (Forgotten Voices) "Francesca" & also "Cait"....playz

Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Thanks for the recommendations. Yes, I already have Francesca and Cait, and fine libraries they are. Thank you for reminding me - I'd forgotten that Francesca is a Shaman.

Now I'd like to find some Male Shaman singing..

The BelaD library looks good too, although I could only get the first track of the audio demo to play.

Omnisphere has some throat singing and other vocal stuff. Maybe you can find something useful there.
    Pasi Pitkänen
    Website | Facebook

There are a number of male Shamanic voices in Sampled Landscape (ritual voices, mantras, war shouts, etc.) and a huge number of female "Ancient Voices." Overall, you get so many unusual, distinctive mood-setting sounds with SL--things you won't find elsewhere--that it's well worth it. I've used it extensively this past year and can't praise it enough.

Ilio "Origins" also has some; not sure how much.

It's true, most libraries of ethnic and other non-classical voices have focused exclusively on females. We need some balance!

Go Back to forum