• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Omnisphere: How to open/load a multi?

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere: How to open/load a multi?

the title says it all: i can save a multi. but how can i (re)load it? can´t find any option. the manual says nothing and no one ever asked the same question....
    thanks
    Mac Pro 8core 2,8 / 14GB RAM / OS 10.6.3 / Apogee Ensemble / Logic 9.1.1 / SX 4.5 / Live 7 / Omnisphere-Trillian 1.3.2 / RMX 1.9.4

Re: Omnisphere: How to open/load a multi?

Hm the problem is that the Directory actually isn´t updated and the new folder i saved the multi in isn´t shown....
    Mac Pro 8core 2,8 / 14GB RAM / OS 10.6.3 / Apogee Ensemble / Logic 9.1.1 / SX 4.5 / Live 7 / Omnisphere-Trillian 1.3.2 / RMX 1.9.4

Hit the refresh button...fifth button from the left at the bottom of the browser....
    hmmmm although reading the manual seems to suggest you shouldn't have to, but no harm in trying it.
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

aha! thanks a lot

did that work?
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

yep, it did. thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by clueblast View Post
    Hm the problem is that the Directory actually isn´t updated and the new folder i saved the multi in isn´t shown....
    That's odd. We've never had a report of that problem before.
    The most likely explanation is: your browser settings are set to
    exclude display of that multi or the User directory, so I'd check that.

- Glenn

Glenn didnt realise you can set your browser to exclude certain directories... It thought it was all or one not some....is that detailed in the manual or can you tell me here how to do it?
    thanks
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------

i either can´t find this. i don´t think i´ve ever come across browser settings so i didn´t exclude anything. but tell me where and i´ll have a look.
    btw. omnisphere is hosted by VEpro as a logic plugin in this project...

it is in the drop down menu to the left, not a setting per se.. at least I dont' think so..
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------

Go Back to forum