• Register
  • Help

Topic: Couple of RMX issues on new machine

Share/Bookmark

Couple of RMX issues on new machine

1 - I can't authorize my 32 bit version of rmx. It says challenge code is incorrect.
    2 - In my 64bit working version, I can't get rmx to see my user libraries.
    They were copied into the SAGE Libraries/User Libraries folder.
    Each title is in it's own folder.
    Intel - Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core 12Gig DDR3 1HD - 500GB for system 3HD - 1TB Seagate Sata II for audio and samples RME Multiface II Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Cubase 5 64 bit Omnisphere, Trilian, RMX, EWQLSO Gold with Close Mics, QL Choirs, Gypsy, SD1, SD2 Pro, QL Pianos Gold, QL RA, Fab Four, Ministry of Rock, Reaktor, Memphis Horns, Ethno World II, Garritan Strings

Re: Couple of RMX issues on new machine

Is it normal that I would have to authorize the 32 and 64 bit versions seperately on the same machine?
    BTW, solved my User Lib problem.
    Intel - Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core 12Gig DDR3 1HD - 500GB for system 3HD - 1TB Seagate Sata II for audio and samples RME Multiface II Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Cubase 5 64 bit Omnisphere, Trilian, RMX, EWQLSO Gold with Close Mics, QL Choirs, Gypsy, SD1, SD2 Pro, QL Pianos Gold, QL RA, Fab Four, Ministry of Rock, Reaktor, Memphis Horns, Ethno World II, Garritan Strings

You only have to authorize once. That authorization will work for both 32 and 64 bit flavors of Stylus RMX. Just a guess, but maybe you're running two different versions (for example 1.5 and 1.9) when you are running 32 and 64 bit.

Installing a plugin on Windows is tricky. You have to be careful to install into the folder your host is configured to search for when loading plugins.

In any case, check with tech support, support.spectrasonics.net, and they'll help you out.

- Glenn

Thanks Glenn.
    Actually when I installed RMX, it installed the same version in both 32 and 64 bit directories..
    I am in fact waiting for a response from tech support.

Problem solved. Glenn you were right. I had two dlls in two different vst folders and one was V1. No idea how that happened.

Go Back to forum