I'm glad though that you get in contact with us because the transfer of a Vienna Instruments license to another user is not possible without our involvement and permission. Vienna Symphonic Library allows a license transfer under certain, regulated circumstances.
The procedure is as follows:
1. The handling fee for the license transfer is 10% of the full price of the products.
2. Announce name and email address of the user the license should be transfered to.
3. Hand over the complete product to the new user: the DVDs in their original packaging (including serial number), the Vienna Instruments software CD, the manual as well as the registered ViennaKey(s) which contains the product licenses. Please let me know if you don't hand over the registered ViennaKey(s) but only the licenses.
4. The new user has to register as a user on our website and confirm that he has received the material listed in 3) to request the change of the registration data.
5. The licenses will be transfered to the new user.
Kindly note that we don’t allow reselling through platforms like eBay or similar, so you’ll have to find a buyer privately.