• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Garritan site and shop maintenance

Share/Bookmark

Garritan site and shop maintenance

The Garritan website and shop / registration server will be offline for a while for essential maintenance as we upgrade in preparation for JaBB3.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Re: Garritan site and shop maintenance

Oooooohhh!! Glad to hear it.

The site and shop are up and running again. Might be some rough edges to iron out over the next couple of days.

PM me if you have any questions or problems.

it seems the shop may need some tweaking.

I tried registering, but when I come to order J&BB I can get it into a shopping cart, but then, it says there's an error with my registration.

I too cannot even add to the shopping cart. I am told my Kontakt serial number is incorrect. AArrgghhh.
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

Rich

No problems registering, purchasing, downloading, installing, or running JABB3 (it even set up everything correctly for Finale). I am very impressed with the smooth process of upgrading.

For those who are having problems with the Kontakt serial number, I had that problem with GPO4. Tony (or whoever helped at that time) was very helpful in getting it straightened out when I sent him a PM. Seems that NI hadn't sent Garritan a complete list of serial numbers -- hopefully not the same problem all over again.
    Best Regards,
    Ernie

If you have problems upgrading to JaBB3 because the system says the serial is invalid PM or email me the serial.

no problem until it's time check out, then it brings me to a page that says log-in, and "correct the error below".
    it has the right login name, and my password is the right one, but it just keeps repeating that page.

Quote Originally Posted by qccowboy View Post
    no problem until it's time check out, then it brings me to a page that says log-in, and "correct the error below".
    it has the right login name, and my password is the right one, but it just keeps repeating that page.
    Your user name and / or password is wrong. It's case sensitive so make sure you use the correct case in either.

Tony,

No problems with purchasing, downloading, and installing of the new JABB3. It works just great! I have to wait until late tonight to kick the tires and take it for a spin around the block. Can't wait for the new COMB2. Any idea if the upgrade price will be the same as the upgrades for GPO4 and JABB3? Compliments also to the new Garritan web page. Very nice!

Gary A.
    Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Go Back to forum