• Register
  • Help

Topic: An odd installation problem with JABB3

Share/Bookmark

An odd installation problem with JABB3

Hi all,

I did manage to get things sorted out last night, but I am still curious...

I had both GPO4 and Finale 2010 installed on my system, with their associated ARIA libraries. Everything was fine, and I could get to either library through the stand-alone ARIA, the VST ARIA plug-in in Sonar 8, or Finale.

After I installed JABB3 the other two libraries disappeared. The ARIA player was, it appears, upgraded as part of the installation. The actual libraries were still intact. So I re-ran the GPO4 installer, and let it install ARIA and the GPO library, but not the samples. Everything returned to normal.

For future reference, did I do something dumb?

Thanks!
    Bill Thompson
    Audio Enterprise
    KB3KJF

Re: An odd installation problem with JABB3

Hmmmm, I'm not so sure you did anything silly. This Is a new-improved Aria that's being released at the same time as JABB3. A big difference you can see on the front mixer - there are increment arrows left and right so you can step through a folder of instruments. A much requested change in Aria.

I didn't expect people to have to re-load their GPO4 though - Let's see what one of the developers has to say.

Randy

Re: An odd installation problem with JABB3

Quote Originally Posted by rbowser- View Post
    .....This Is a new-improved Aria that's being released at the same time as JABB3. A big difference you can see on the front mixer - there are increment arrows left and right so you can step through a folder of instruments. A much requested change in Aria.

I didn't expect people to have to re-load their GPO4 though - Let's see what one of the developers has to say.

Randy
    Is this new Aria also available for "plain old Aria-GPO" users?

Raymond

Go Back to forum