• Register
  • Help

Topic: Aria player

Share/Bookmark

Aria player

After installing GPO4 from my purchased CD, I have two desktop icons. One is ARIA Player x64 and the other is ARIA Player. Which one do I use?
    I'm running windows 7 64 bit.

Also in standalone mode, it always defaults to Channel 1 loaded with General Orchestral Percussion. When I load another sound, like a horn, on channel 2, and try to play on my midi keyboard, I still only hear the percussion sounds.

When using Ariaplayer within Sibelius 6, suddenly the "auto legato" button is missing on the player interface.

What is going on?

Re: Aria player

Quote Originally Posted by rubato View Post
    After installing GPO4 from my purchased CD, I have two desktop icons. One is ARIA Player x64 and the other is ARIA Player. Which one do I use?
    I'm running windows 7 64 bit.
    Hello rubato,

To answer this part of your question, please see my reply in the following thread; Post number 4.

http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...ad.php?t=70952

It could be that understanding this might resolve the rest of your question.
    Michael
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Re: Aria player

Quote Originally Posted by rubato View Post
    Also in standalone mode, it always defaults to Channel 1 loaded with General Orchestral Percussion. When I load another sound, like a horn, on channel 2, and try to play on my midi keyboard, I still only hear the percussion sounds.
    You midi keyboard is set to channel 1. If you want to play both instruments,
    set them to respond on the same channel on the ARIA Player interface (01 or OM(for OMNI))

When using Ariaplayer within Sibelius 6, suddenly the "auto legato" button is missing on the player interface.
    The auto legato feature was added for live performances. For notation applications, adding slurs will do the job.
    Pascal Maheux, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montréal. http://www.plogue.com

Go Back to forum