• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Topic: Demo MP3 of my Brass Library

Demo MP3 of my Brass Library

I have written a little demo piece to show off my brass library (again The mp3 is about 4 or 5mb big. I\'ve used the following samples:

Trumpets, bones and horns are from my library.
    The strings are kirk hunter.
    The choir is peter siedlaczek\'s classical choir.
    Percussion is from my library except xylophone which is from AO.
    Woodwinds from peter siedlaczek\'s.

Hope you like it. Sorry for the noise on the recording but I was routing through the amplifier and back into another soundcard. Everything is analog. Still it should give an impression of what my brass sounds like, and what I think everyone here wants So future developers, take notice. Oh and sorry for the sluggish string part and the abrupt ending. It\'s merely meant to demonstrate my samples.

Thanks for listening,

[This message has been edited by Thomas_J (edited 08-06-2001).]

Re: Demo MP3 of my Brass Library

How does breathing work again? Somebody tell me, quick...

Hahaha Marc! I guess that\'s a good compliment (thanks) I\'d like to know if these are the type of brass samples you were looking for? What did you like and what did you not like? (sample-wise) (btw, I\'m on efnet now if you\'d like to chat)

Thanks again,

Hi Thomas,

Any chance of a working link?

Thanks to my friend Marc for sharing his server space. The mp3 is up on http://www.booyaya.de/enyak/Jazz2k_-_Unexplored_Territory.mp3

There\'s also a horn example that I posted earlier at: http://www.booyaya.de/enyak/hornex!!s.mp3

These links should be much faster than the first one.

Thomas this is awesome. I am also impressed that you can get this out of Kirk Hunter - you have talent for sure!!!

Yes, that\'s what we want. I think this is the second best job I\'ve heard, right after the James Newton Howard Dinosaur track. Simply awesome. This is one of those where you question whether you are hearing the real thing or not.

Wow! Magnificent. Big. Bold. Powerful. Masterful. I really love this. If Speilberg gets to hear this then Williams might be out of a job.

Here\'s my take on this Mp3 sample.

Wow! You ARE Mr. Hollywood! The brass is awesome but what\'s more impressive is the writing. Dark, haunting and very moving.

Back to the Brass. Do I make the check out to Mr. Thomas, or?

By the way, how much for the snares?

Top Notch all around!

PS. The audio seems very wide/depth. Is that a plugin or just smart panning?

Francis Belardino
    Sound Designer
    Audio Visions, LTD.
    Wilmington, DE.

Listen to it again. I forgot to mention that
    the music is very, very inspiring.

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast