• Register
  • Help

Topic: Wtb: Gos

Share/Bookmark

Want to buy: GOS

hi people,

I asked Garry quite a while ago, if he had some gos-versions left. he was sold out and said, it would be ok, if I would request that in the forum.
    so if someone of you could imagine selling his gos strings for a fair price, please contact me for an offer via pm.

thanks in advance

Re: Wtb: Gos

bump day one

Sadly, I'm not ready to part with GOS just yet, but I did want to let you know that I think you'll be quite pleased with them when you do get them!
    Bill Thompson
    Audio Enterprise
    KB3KJF

Re: Want to buy: GOS

Quote Originally Posted by GigaLove View Post
    hi people,

I asked Garry quite a while ago, if he had some gos-versions left. he was sold out and said, it would be ok, if I would request that in the forum.
    so if someone of you could imagine selling his gos strings for a fair price, please contact me for an offer via pm.

thanks in advance
    Don't know if this is the version you want, but you may contact this guy: http://www.kvraudio.com/forum/viewto...rritan#4049155 . He was linking to an Ebay auction but looks like it didn't sell.

Good luck.

Jon

hello bill, thanks for the good wishes!

hello jon, thanks for the link, but it seems as that sale was the gos lite version...I'm looking for the full version. anyway thanks for the hint!

_______bump________

Smile Re: Wtb: Gos

What are you wanting to pay? I may be willing to sell GOS, though, I do love it. I just need some new libraries!

To Gary, how would this process work also?

Smile Re: Wtb: Gos

Actually, nevermind. Sorry for misleading you. I cannot sell this wonderful string library though.

Go Back to forum