• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Spectrasonics Challenge Code Help

Share/Bookmark

Spectrasonics Challenge Code Help

Dear Spectrasonics

My computer recently died. I bought a new laptop and need help installing my software again.

I own Atmospheres, Trilogy and RMX Stylus with all the expansions sets.

I recently purchased OMISPHERES/upgrade and I installed it on my new Laptop AMD Athalon, window 7. Works great!

1) I just installed : Trilogy and RMX.

2) I need a new challenge code to authorize my Stylus RMX (version1.5.1) and Trilogy.

How do I get a new challenge code? There is no option for that and it won't take my original challenge code. Confused and frustrated.

Also.. Is this the correct forum to get help with this? Thanks so much in advance!

Sincerly,
    Douglas Morlock

Re: Spectrasonics Challenge Code Help

No the correct way to contact Spectrasonics is info@spectrasonics.net

Here's the link for the authorization page. You need to set up a user account if you have done so already. This is a new thing and watching the tutorial video here will explain how to do it:

http://auth.spectrasonics.net/userac...horization.php

Thank you so much Eric for your quick response.

Note: the video was no help..I have my user account set up. I need new challenge codes for Stylus/Trilogy.

My new laptop is AMD Athalon windows 7.. I will be getting my desktop fixed real soon, so I want to run my programs on both.The laptop will go out on location with me...

1) My desktop computer hard drive crashed and can not be fixed yet..I am working on that now....

2) So I bought a laptop to hold me over until I can get my desktop up and running

3) I want to run my Omnisphere/Stylus/Trilogy in both computers

4) I installed omnisphere with no problem in my new laptop

5) I installed Stylus/Trilogy in my laptop but I cannot find/or get my challenge codes

6) Can you please give me my challenge codes...I bought Omnispheres as an upgrade for atmospheres

Thanks in advance!
    Doug

I apologize Eric for posting this here. I have now sent a letter to info@spectrasonics.net which I should have done to begin with. Hopefully I can get some challenge codes come Monday. Thanx for all the wonderful sounds!

Sincerely,
    Douglas

they dont' send you challenge codes via email.....you have to get a challenge from your computer and paste it in at authorisation tab on their website and they give you a response that you paste back in your plugin... I am sure there is a tutorial on their website how to do all of this.

rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

technically speaking you will get an email with the response code but only after you went to your useraccount and put in the challenge code that your computer generated.
    It works exactly the same for all three instruments-so if you succeeded once you will again.
    Just register and authorize.

Hans--you still here? Hey, I just joined this site but can't figure out how to start a thread to ask this question--is my serial number found anywhere in the software itself? I'm away from my studio for several months and didn't bring my booklet. I can call Spectrasonics--I know I'm registered--but I'd love to download the latest updates tonight if I could as I have to hit the road early tomorrow...but of course I need my serial #. Some software programs have your # embedded--does Omni?

Thanks--and you can reply to me directly via email if you'd prefer (Jazzooo @ aol.com). And apologies for diverting this thread!

Doug Robinson

Doug, that's why we have the User Account system now. :-)

You can access all the updates and authorizations now without your serial number. You just have to set up the user account once and it saves all that hassle of trying to keep your serial numbers with you all the time.

Hi, Eric--thanks! I set up a temp password, put my name in...and my serial number popped up! Now I am downloading 1.2, thanks for the personal help.

And while I have your attention, Eric--I'd love to send something I composed to the creators Burning Piano and Call of the Ancients--the latter of which I think I probably used in a way he or she might not have thought of! Where would I send an mp3?

All the best,

Doug

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    Doug, that's why we have the User Account system now. :-)

You can access all the updates and authorizations now without your serial number. You just have to set up the user account once and it saves all that hassle of trying to keep your serial numbers with you all the time.

you can send it to info@spectrasonics.net

Go Back to forum