• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Topic: Bela D Bass | Power Signature LE

Thumbs up Bela D Bass | Power Signature LE

Bela D Bass | Power Signature LE

Heavily influenced by the attack, present tone, and aggressive playing style of Geddy Lee (RUSH), Bela D Bass is the first bass library to deliver a truly unique and lyrical sound. It is far beyond that of the typical and over used bass tone. Driven by attitude, power and melodic grace, Bela D Bass | Power Signature LE is the prog-rock/metal composers dream!

Please see product page for complete details and current video demonstrations.

Bela D for Free

One lucky participant of this tread will win a Bela D Media DLV product of their choosing! Bela D Bass is excluded form the offer.

Best always,
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

Re: Bela D Bass | Power Signature LE

win a library? what do we have to do?
    -Keith Fuller

iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

I love winning stuff.........though I can't remember the last time I won something. Great sounding bass.
    "I would rather compose than decompose."

Sean C. Dockery

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

I listened to the bass and it sounds awesome - it's a style / sound that I really like.

Mark McDowell
    Intel i7-920, 12GB, Dual 640GB SATA
    Windows 7 x64 Ultimate

I love winning stuff. Great sounding bass. Rush rules, Greatest 3 man band ever.

Thanks for the offer

it displays some serious punch, well done!

now, is there a chance that you guys would record a rickenbacker bass that would be reminiscent of playing styles like we know it from chris squire? i have not found this in any sample library so far. that would be great, with a sound that turns one's stomach into a mile long rubber band... :-)
    Mac Pro 8-core 2.8, 18GB, Mac OS Leopard, MOTU Ultralite
    Logic Pro 9.x, Kontakt 4.x, EWQLSO Plat. XP plus, LASS and other libraries
    keyboards/synths old and new, and a well of inspiration :-)

Nice natural sounding bass, good work!

congratulations for this new release.
    Sounds really good.

I'm a bit confused though : this bass has been announced for a very long time, and all that time I was not aware of an "LE" version...

So, a few questions :
    What are the differences between "full" and "LE", when is "full" available, and will there be an upgrade path to it for people buying "LE" right now ?

Thanks in advance for this information (and of course, I cross fingers for the draw, even though so far I've been the "never-win-nothing" kind of guy....!)

The delay was caused by reason that had nothing to do with the product. Demo composers and such. Also, I had made the personal decision to not release the full version. The LE version is the only version.

Thanks everyone!!
    Bela D Media | www.BelaDMedia.com

It has a very nice sound!

Go Back to forum