• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Would you dare?

Share/Bookmark

Talking Would you dare?

So how many of you would try this?!?

Serenity Musician Productions (Gary A.)

Lenovo ThinksStation S30, Windows 10 Professional 64-bit, 20 gig ram, 2 terabyte hd., M-Audio Fast Track, Finale25, Sonar Professional

Re: Would you dare?

I'd give it a shot.

I could really blow people away, people would die to hear my performances. I'd have a blast.
    Sean Patrick Hannifin
    My MP3s | My Melody Generator | my album
    "serious music" ... as if the rest of us are just kidding

Sounds like a nice addition to the woodwind section, but make sure the safety's on before you change out the reeds.
    "The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." -Steven Wright, comedian

Is this what Tschaikovsky had in mind when composing his Overture 1812 - when those cannons start firing?. I wonder what mouthpieces those cannons needed.

Raymond

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannifin View Post
    I'd give it a shot.

I could really blow people away, people would die to hear my performances. I'd have a blast.
    ROFLMAO! Ha ha ha ha ha! Good one(s)!
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

http://reberclark.blogspot.com http://reberclark.bandcamp.com http://www.youtube.com/reberclark

Quote Originally Posted by SeanHannifin View Post
    I'd give it a shot.

I'd be rifling through old letters, epist(o)les etc to see if it had triggered anyone going ballistic about such a sighting. It could really fire people up if on target!

I wonder if he takes a shotgun approach to practice and simply rifles through a bunch of scales and etudes.

Steve Winkler

Just what the band needs ... another trumpeter shooting his mouth off!
    Styxx

He exhibited a high caliber of musicianship, didn't he? Actually, this is a test for lead trumpeters. If his airstream prevents a bullet from leaving the rifle, and pushes the bullet back into the rifle, then he is moving enough air. Otherwise...
    Jim Williams
    Professor of Capitalism
    N9EJR
    Indianapolis Brass Choir
    All Your Bass Sus&Short Are Belong to Us.

Quote Originally Posted by snorlax View Post
    He exhibited a high caliber of musicianship, didn't he? Actually, this is a test for lead trumpeters. If his airstream prevents a bullet from leaving the rifle, and pushes the bullet back into the rifle, then he is moving enough air. Otherwise...
    Ooh!

I wouldn't want to enrol in one of your classes!

"SMOKING DAMAGES YOUR HEALTH!"

Go Back to forum