• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Bigga Giggas Release

Share/Bookmark

New Bigga Giggas Release

Bigga Giggas is proud to release:
    Spirit Voices: Native American Flutes
    The unforgettable sound of handmade Native American flute captured by Werner John of Early Light Music. Werner\'s CDs of these very same flutes have sold over 125,000 copies. Now they are available as Gigasample instruments. Multiple attacks such as Legato, Legato with vibrato, Tongued, Tongued with vibrato plus one super Gig that contains all these attacks at three velocity levels. Five separate flutes in all. Visit www.woodflutes.com to see and hear Werner John playing the original instruments.
    Price: $79
    To buy, please visit www.biggagiggas.com

Re: New Bigga Giggas Release

I downloaded some demos, and indeed the flutes sound impressive. Just wondering how the gig samples compare with his cd samples though? Also were all 5 of his flutes sampled or ...?

Re: New Bigga Giggas Release

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by EternalBlue:
    I downloaded some demos, and indeed the flutes sound impressive. Just wondering how the gig samples compare with his cd samples though? Also were all 5 of his flutes sampled or ...?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hi ,
    Yes, 5 separate flutes are represented. The largest is Lake Spirit flute at 273 megabytes....The others are not multi velocity, but still quite nice.Woodland Flute_C, Woodland Flute_G, Little Tree, and Winnepesaukee.
    Regarding how they compare to the music cds..........The sample flutes were mastered DRY (no reverb) at true 24bit with better mics (Neumann and Earthworks) than were used for the music cds.....So I think a final recording made from the Gigs will be higher audio quality than the music cds, which were made with older gear.
    Since the USER must play the Gigs, the total result is probably more impressive when Werner plays...But at least you now have a fighting chance.
    John Thomas

Go Back to forum