• Register
  • Help

Topic: Views on "Registration bonuses"...

Share/Bookmark

Views on \"Registration bonuses\"...

Hi,

I will soon make some updates for my bass libraries, which will be downlowdable from my website. I want these updates to be free to \"registered users\". How do you feel about this? Do any of you feel bad about registration bonuses? Wouyld you rathar pay for the update?

cheers

Thomas

------------------
    Visit <A HREF=\"http://www.scarbee.com
    and\" TARGET=_blank>www.scarbee.com
    and</A> check out the demoes from The Scarbee Bass Libraries

Re: Views on \"Registration bonuses\"...

Yes, I would much rather pay for registration bonuses rather than get something for free from the developer. (Very tounge in cheek response..)

p.s. When will that damn Fingered Bass be out!!!

I think download bonuses for registered users are a great idea. An internet connection is required to take advantage of this of course.. On the other hand - does anybody even know a musician who isn\'t on the net? I don\'t.

Scarbee,

I bought the J-fingered CD about 2 weeks ago but I did not see anything about registering it with you. How do I do this so I can get the updates? I have a receipt from Nemesys, is that good enough?

thanks
    Giga...

OK, anybody NOT on the net, post here so Scarbee knows who you are.

- Chris

\"gigagagga - I bought the J-fingered CD\" - Please post a review of this cd on this forum somewhere. I am very interested in this cd. Please include your thoughts on using it for pop/rock music. Thanks!!

Munsie,
    sorry! I mistyped, I meant to say that I purchased the J-Slap CD a few weeks ago. I am really looking forward to the release of the J- Fingered CD as I know you are.

Thanks
    giga...

Munsie,
    sorry! I mistyped, I meant to say that I purchased the J-Slap CD a few weeks ago. I am really looking forward to the release of the J- Fingered CD as I know you are.

Thanks
    giga...

Go Back to forum