• Register
  • Help

Topic: GPO4 pitch bend in Aria player

Share/Bookmark

GPO4 pitch bend in Aria player

Hi folks, I'm probably missing something blindingly obvious but having problems with pitch bend settings in the Aria player. I've just been working on a sequence in Cubase 5 which needed pitch bends of up to an octave on trombones. I can't find a way to modify the pitch bend limit to anything other than the standard two semitones, and consequently ended up using trombones from JABB 2 under Kontakt Player, in which I can select the pitch bend limit for each instrument. I'm now thinking of updating to JABB 3 under Aria but don't want this to be a limitation - will it be, or am I missing something ? Thanks, Dave.

Re: GPO4 pitch bend in Aria player

Quote Originally Posted by dansc View Post
    Hi folks, I'm probably missing something blindingly obvious but having problems with pitch bend settings in the Aria player. I've just been working on a sequence in Cubase 5 which needed pitch bends of up to an octave on trombones. I can't find a way to modify the pitch bend limit to anything other than the standard two semitones, and consequently ended up using trombones from JABB 2 under Kontakt Player, in which I can select the pitch bend limit for each instrument. I'm now thinking of updating to JABB 3 under Aria but don't want this to be a limitation - will it be, or am I missing something ? Thanks, Dave.
    Please wait for the next ARIA Player update which we are in the middle of QA'ing,
    you can override each slot's pitch bend rage manually.
    David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

Quote Originally Posted by dansc View Post
    I've just been working on a sequence in Cubase 5 which needed pitch bends of up to an octave on trombones.
    Instead of using the Standard Bank use the Notation Bank. Those instruments have a default pitch bend range of an octave.

Cheers,
    Chad

Thanks both - that's a good workaround for the moment Chad, and David I'm very glad to hear that this is being addressed in the next Aria player update . Is there anywhere to look which gives details of other significant modifications, and is there a target release date yet? Thanks, Dave.

Go Back to forum