• Register
  • Help
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Topic: Jabb3 trombone click

Share/Bookmark
  1. #1

    Trombone 1 clicking

    Hi guys

    trombone 1 KS
    there is a click on note B2

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2000
    Location
    Chandler, Arizona
    Posts
    4,045

    Re: Jabb3 trombone click

    Is this in the open articulation or one of the mutes?

    I'm not having this issue on my version.

    Jim

  3. #3

    Re: Jabb3 trombone click

    Open
    mac version

    make sure b2 is standard not cakewalk.

  4. #4

    Re: Jabb3 trombone click

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hooper View Post
    Hi guys

    trombone 1 KS
    there is a click on note B2
    I get a strange purring noise when I play anything above middle C ...

  5. #5

    Re: Jabb3 trombone click

    switch to bucket mute trombone 1 , lots of clicks.

    why is there no ADSR in aria ?

  6. #6

    Re: Jabb3 trombone click

    Quote Originally Posted by Matt Hooper View Post
    switch to bucket mute trombone 1 , lots of clicks.

    why is there no ADSR in aria ?
    I guess what you mean is "why the ADSR settings are not 'exported' to the UI"?
    Thats because each sample can have different ADSR settings and they are tweaked at instrument creation phase.

    SFZ is very powerfull, but also quite complex, and not everything would make sense to export.
    David Viens, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montreal. http://www.plogue.com

  7. #7

    Re: Jabb3 trombone click

    Hi Dave

    I was only asking as it may of helped to remove the click.

    hope you are well

    Matt

    Quote Originally Posted by David (plogue) View Post
    I guess what you mean is "why the ADSR settings are not 'exported' to the UI"?
    Thats because each sample can have different ADSR settings and they are tweaked at instrument creation phase.

    SFZ is very powerfull, but also quite complex, and not everything would make sense to export.

  8. #8

    Re: Jabb3 trombone click

    by the way I want to congratulate you on Aria, it's great.

    east west should of employed you to code their play engine. :-)

  9. #9

    Re: Jabb3 trombone click

    Any response on a fix for the clicking?

    Matt

Go Back to forum

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •