• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Topic: OMNISPHERE - v1.3 Software and Library Updates available

Share/Bookmark

OMNISPHERE - v1.3 Software and Library Updates available

OMNISPHERE - v1.3 Software and Library Updates!

New features and sounds free for all registered users: http://bit.ly/aEhc0E

Be sure to check out the demo video. :-)

Re: OMNISPHERE - v1.3 Software and Library Updates available

WoooHoooo! yeah!!! I saw this first! Tanx tanx tanx Eric n Spectrasonics!

Great news!

No nagging, but after the update both instruments display that I'm not up to date:

(Cubase 5.1.1 on Mac OS 10.6.3)

I got this update screen too on a win system but the instruments play perfectly.

Thanks spectrum for this huge gift.

The ability to import RMX envelopes into trilian and omnisphere is wonderful

neil

Thanks Eric and the whole Spectrasonics Team!

I have been watching a couple of these forums the last couple of days and I thought - wow, a whole bunch of new sounds I can't wait. And then I thought, gee, have I even auditioned the sounds I currently have in Omni and Trilogy? Nope. So I started yesterday going through the whole list and I only got 1/2 through the "A"s in Omnisphere - there are so many inspirational sounds that I can't stop creating and playing with.

A huge Thank You to all of you at Spectrasonics - these instruments are truly outstanding, and I can't wait to get to the "B"s

Was a torturous wait, but I could never bite the hand that feeds me. Won't have an oppurtunity to get down until Monday, but I can hardly wait! Thanks Eric and team from the depths of my heart!!

Wink Re: OMNISPHERE - v1.3 Software and Library Updates available

(FYI...this post was also posted in the thread' wasn't ther supposed to be an update today? because tha'ts where the "cake" thing started...so...For fun only.....)

(as all the children are playing anxiously on the playground outside for reccess)

Youhoo...Excuse mee.....oh boyz.......the cake is ready!!!!

Easy !!!! Easy!!! now don't push Joey, let Estoban back in line! Itchy you too,... be nice to your friend Miroslav!
    THere's plenty of sounds to go arond for everyone!
    Jimmy take those Juicy filters out of your pockect you little thief or I'm telling your mother!
    And no Freddy tell your free loading friends to go home, they have to BUY the software to have a piece of cake today, there aren't any cracked pieces avialable!.....those little mooches!!!

Now.....wasn't the cake worth the wait!!!

Thankyou every one! I'm glad you like it!!!!

What Alex? it could use a few more features?????!!!!, you'd like to start a new thread with a new list of suggested ingredients?!!!?????!!!!

Alright Alex finsh your cake!!!!!!.. no seconds for you!!! you ungrateful little bas****!!!

Sheesh!!!! THere's no pleasin everyone!!!

Bossanova...I can confirm your findings. I'm seeing the same thing here in both Trilian and Omnisphere. No problems encountered in the software though, and all new features are working as expected, so it must just be something simple...........playz
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Try it again, it should be ok now.

- Glenn

Quote Originally Posted by bossanova View Post
    Great news!

No nagging, but after the update both instruments display that I'm not up to date:

(Cubase 5.1.1 on Mac OS 10.6.3)
    Glenn O
    Spectrasonics

Quote Originally Posted by GlennO View Post
    Try it again, it should be ok now.

- Glenn

Thanks Glenn, now it's ok.

Go Back to forum