• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any Yellow Tools experts? PC

Share/Bookmark

Any Yellow Tools experts? PC

I bought Candy.
    I get the error that says "It looks like your selected path doesn't exist anymore."
    I installed the layers patch, reset the preferences, deleted thee preference files in Users\Data...laid hands and prayed but still get this same error on W7x64.

Re: Any Yellow Tools experts? PC

I had a similar problem when installed the free version. I dont correctly remember exactly what happened, but i believe that it happened when i choose the personalized installation. I believe that there was a post about it in the yellowtools forums.
    Marcelo Colina

I seen it. It was for a Mac user.

Quote Originally Posted by kitekrazy View Post
    I bought Candy.
    I get the error that says "It looks like your selected path doesn't exist anymore."
    I installed the layers patch, reset the preferences, deleted thee preference files in Users\Data...laid hands and prayed but still get this same error on W7x64.
    Hi,
    Please open Candy (can you?) and check the path to the "Yellow Tools Rootfolder" in the the preferences tab

Robert
    Best Service

Quote Originally Posted by bestservicerobert View Post
    Hi,
    Please open Candy (can you?) and check the path to the "Yellow Tools Rootfolder" in the the preferences tab

Robert
    Best Service
    That didn't work. I even deleted all of the Candy files. (layers, images) Ran through every thing again. I still get that error.

Go Back to forum