• Register
  • Help

Topic: An apology to the forum

An apology to the forum

My past behavior has been less than adequate. I am very sorry to all of you and Garritan for my harsh words and behavior. I have been going through a lot, and while I'm not trying to excuse my behavior, I do want it known that my responses to the forum members, Garritan and their associates was a result of misguided anger, and having bottled up emotions.

With all my life crumbling down around me, I did have an episode of an attempted suicide, and was hospitalized for a few days. I am currently undergoing mental health therapy and "happy" medication to assist me in my mental recovery.

I do hope you all understand that any anger or comments I made were not personal attacks, but the result of just general depression and anger.

Again I am very sorry and hope we can again work on being friends. Thank you for understanding.

~ TubaJediMaster

PS. Things have definitely brightened for me over the past few weeks during my recovery. I am feeling much happier and much better than in the past.
    Yours Truly,
    May the Fourth Be With You

My demos:

Re: An apology to the forum

I believe everyone gets "a second chance"

I'm proud of your post.

Glad to see you back among us. Make music and go forth. No need to look back. Welcome Back!!!
    [Music is the Rhythm, Harmony and Breath of Life]
    "Music is music, and a note's a note" - Louis 'Satchmo' Armstrong

I hope your recovery is stable, and wish you good luck. I also wish you the wisdom needed to manage your condition. Physical problems are often easier to deal with, since they are so easily seen, and easily imagined even by those who never suffered it. Mental problems are a bit different.

I also hope you can consider your condition from the perspective of the other. For some people that seems to help. Not only can it help you understand the reactions of the outside world to your problems, it can also help you e.g. to look critically at any treatment you're undergoing. Even if all goes well, it can still be a good idea to reconsider it from time to time, especially since changes in a mental condition are not so easily spotted.

All the best, and may the force of the tuba be with you.

Hello Benjamin,

What a truly courageous post.

Along with others, I wish you all the very best.

I hope that your music keeps strong so please keep playing and writing.
    Patience is a virtue, sensitivity is a gift

Hey Jedi -

As Dan stated above - EVERYONE GETS A SECOND CHANCE -

especially on these boards. Here you are among friends.

Back to the music!
    In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice there is.

http://reberclark.blogspot.com http://reberclark.bandcamp.com http://www.youtube.com/reberclark

Go Back to forum