• Register
  • Help

Topic: Gigastudio 3 Re-Install

Share/Bookmark

Gigastudio 3 Re-Install

My computer C drive recently had to be re-formatted.
    Now I have to re-install GS.
    Will it be a problem to get the most recent updates and can it still be authorized?
    Intel - Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core 12Gig DDR3 1HD - 500GB for system 3HD - 1TB Seagate Sata II for audio and samples RME Multiface II Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Cubase 5 64 bit Omnisphere, Trilian, RMX, EWQLSO Gold with Close Mics, QL Choirs, Gypsy, SD1, SD2 Pro, QL Pianos Gold, QL RA, Fab Four, Ministry of Rock, Reaktor, Memphis Horns, Ethno World II, Garritan Strings

Re: Gigastudio 3 Re-Install

I was able to Authorize last year, so should probably work

Anyone know where I would find the latest update GS3?
    Intel - Core i7 920 2.66GHz Quad Core 12Gig DDR3 1HD - 500GB for system 3HD - 1TB Seagate Sata II for audio and samples RME Multiface II Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit Cubase 5 64 bit Omnisphere, Trilian, RMX, EWQLSO Gold with Close Mics, QL Choirs, Gypsy, SD1, SD2 Pro, QL Pianos Gold, QL RA, Fab Four, Ministry of Rock, Reaktor, Memphis Horns, Ethno World II, Garritan Strings

Still available on the TASCAM site...

Hi Slinky:

Were you able to reauthorize your GS successfully?
    I currently have my GS3 on a dedicated older P4, running XP. What if my drive crashed or had to reinstall OS or upgrade to a newer PC say a year from now. What the heck could I do. I have Gigapulse VST on another PC aswell.

Why can't tascam just make these opensource atleaset for its current users. I just think its the fair and right thing to do.

Dd

Go Back to forum