• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omni pics missing

Omni pics missing

Hi Eric and Team,

First of all, THANK YOU for the fantastic 1.3.1 update. It is really incredible ! Some of the patches are just exquisite, some are just so informative - I had wondered how I could combine the Trilian patches with Omni, and you showed us how in so many way - the patch and multi comments you provide are so great! All the new features are just awesome. Just the whole thing really rocks my world !

Also thank you for the 1.3.2 update that fixes the start note in Logic. A friend was singing your praises for fixing it so fast - it's a little thing but important. Really- thank you.

I wanted to let you know that after doing the 1.3.2 update this morning I noticed that my Omni pics are missing. All the other libraries are good, just Omni ones. Not a big deal, but I love those pics!

When you have a new artist video I think you should make a new post to make sure people don't miss them! Love that last one !

I'm sure everyone agrees with me when I say 'Thank You' for all the hard work and serious TLC !

Re: Omni pics missing

Omni pics missing here as well

Note that the Omnisphere patch and multi libraries have no images, that's only true for Trilian right now and the Omnisphere soundsources.

Or is it something else?

Omnisphere patch and multi libraries have no images
    I missed that memo ! Sorry. No that's all.

Go Back to forum