• Register
  • Help

Topic: Aria Player / GPO Versions

Aria Player / GPO Versions

Hi folks, I notice in other threads that people are using different versions of the Aria Player and of GPO4, the highest I've seen being version 1.02 for Aria and 4.02 for GPO4. Is there somewhere to check/obtain the latest version? I bought GPO4 upgrade from GPO3 as a download in February and my player on the "settings" page says "Aria Player 1.0" and under that, "Aria v1.076 (windows x86)". Have there been later updates/improvements, and if so where can I find them? Thanks, Dave.

Re: Aria Player / GPO Versions

I would also like to know the answer to this question.

I am a GPO Mac user. In the settings tab of the Aria Player it states that I have Aria Player 1.0, Aria v1.078 (OS X x86).

If I choose the application icon and invoke the "get info" command it states that my Aria Player version was created on May 13, 2009.

Finally when I invoke the "About Garritan Aria Player" command from the Aria Player menu it states that my Aria Player is 1.072.

Can someone tell me if I have the most recent version of GPO and the Aria Player? If I don't, where do I go to download the necessary updaters?

I got the latest update from this page:

Download link is in the box at the top right corner of the page:

Thank you!

Thanks, I didn't even know of this site before

Go Back to forum