• Register
  • Help

Topic: Dan Dean Solo Brass

Share/Bookmark

Dan Dean Solo Brass

Notice how I have been absent from the forums lately? That\'s because I have been spend literally all my waking hours finishing up the Dan Dean Solo Brass. The DDSB will be going out to the beta testers next week. Stay tuned. New website coming up soon for more details:
    www.DanDeanPro.com

That is all,
    DD

Re: Dan Dean Solo Brass

Sounds great Dan! Can\'t wait to hear some demos.
    Cheers

How does one become a beta tester?

Dan,

Can you provide an overview of what DD Solo Brass will include? If you\'ve described before, I have missed it. I\'m sure I\'m not the only one recently on the Nemesys bandwagon that is trying to determine if we should wait for new libraries. Will the library be applicable to pop and orchestra arrangements? What is the estimated sales price?

Thanks

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 88:
    Dan,

Can you provide an overview of what DD Solo Brass will include? If you\'ve described before, I have missed it. I\'m sure I\'m not the only one recently on the Nemesys bandwagon that is trying to determine if we should wait for new libraries. Will the library be applicable to pop and orchestra arrangements? What is the estimated sales price?

Thanks
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Dan Dean Solo Brass will be a 10 disk set, with a hip nylon binder as before with the new Solo Brass graphics on it. I\'m still fretting over the pricing. This set has been designed to be orchestral, with Trumpet, Trombone, Bass Trombone, Tuba, French Horn, Euphonium, Piccolo Trumpet and Cimbasso. There are lots of various articulations, lots of programming (some secret features) and lots of other tres cool things shortly to be announced.

Check my new site for more details as they are available:
    http://www.DanDeanPro.com

We will be generating demos soon and I will make sure you know where they are. Since this product is not ready for sale yet, I don\'t want to buzz it too much before it is ready. I\'ll jst say that it is on its way soon.

Thanks,
    Dan Dean

Go Back to forum