• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: Solo boy vocal

Share/Bookmark

Solo boy vocal

Does anyone have suggestions as to a good solo boy vocal library? I only need Ah or Oo. Not words. I have EW, but need something better.

D

Re: Solo boy vocal

Did you give a try to BelaDMedia?

If you could wait for a couple months Voxos has a solo boy precisely on Ahh and Oooo with full legato.

As suggested, waiting for Voxos perhaps may be your best bet, but currently, in addition to EWQL Symphonic Choirs AND Goliath, you could also consider the Giovanni Edition (boys and also girls) by Bela D. I believe they also have light editions with just the boys or just the girls, but personally I suggest that the 'full' version is worth the extra cost..............frank
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Quote Originally Posted by NewAger View Post
    Did you give a try to BelaDMedia?
    I could only find ensemble boys voices on their website; not solo. :>(

D

Quote Originally Posted by mwbbwmjr View Post
    If you could wait for a couple months Voxos has a solo boy precisely on Ahh and Oooo with full legato.
    That would probably have been perfect, but unfortunately the album has to be mixed mastered and released by the end of July.

Maybe I'll contact Cinesamples and see if they are prepared to help me out....

D

I was going to suggest BelaD, but people beat me to it. If it needs to be solo, Symphony of Voices has a really nice one. No legato or anything, but a really nice sound, so it depends how quick you want it to move.
    David

Quote Originally Posted by Pingu View Post
    I was going to suggest BelaD, but people beat me to it. If it needs to be solo, Symphony of Voices has a really nice one. No legato or anything, but a really nice sound, so it depends how quick you want it to move.
    Thanks, but I already checked Symphony of Voices. The lack of legato is the deal breaker. :>(

Looks like I'll have to hire someone.

D

I would hire someone if you will only need the solo boy one time. If you get someone with a good voice & technique it should sound much more realistic than any of the currently available solo boys sample libraries IMHO.

Sean C. Dockery
    www.SeanDockery.com

Cubase 5, Komplete 6, Alchemy, PLAY, Vienna Instruments, Spectrasonics, and much more

INTEL|CORE I7 980X 3.33G, 12G CORSAIR DDR3, SSD 160G|OCZ for OS.

omnisphere has boys solo ahs and ohs. but then if that's all you want $500 is probably too much to pay.

Go Back to forum