• Register
  • Help

Topic: Is it possible to export/import Projects

Share/Bookmark

Is it possible to export/import Projects in Omnisphere

Just watched the Projects training video and was wondering if there is a way to export and import projects. I would think it would be great to be able to create a variety of projects that I can backup in case I need to reinstall (or to share my project presets with someone else). I would imagine sharing would be tough if the other person doesn't have the same presets (or if you create your own). If not, would this make a good feature suggestion?

Re: Is it possible to export/import Projects

Good question...at least it would have been if you had told us which software or program you are referring to!
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

haha- good point- Omnisphere/Trillian.
    Hey, I see you are from Victoria- I went to UVic for a year there (doing music). Found my wife there too. One day we hope to get back there.

And we're currently getting less rain than parts of Alberta (and Saskatchewan), so these days it's worth considering a return visit. Stay dry!

PS: The rabbit population at UVic still continues to increase.
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Go Back to forum