• Register
  • Help

Topic: RE the Firefox 3.6 Thread - I Can't Open Any Threads

Share/Bookmark

RE the Firefox 3.6 Thread - I Can't Open Any Threads

Greetings,
    I'm using Firefox 3.6 and I cannot open any of the threads. I click on them and nothing happens. I can go to another page or post a new topic (obviously) but that is about it. You can post a reply, but I won't be able to see it. I thought I would post this in case others are having issues. I'll keep checking back to see if the issue is resolved.

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

Re: RE the Firefox 3.6 Thread - I Can't Open Any Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LFO View Post
    Greetings,
    I'm using Firefox 3.6 and I cannot open any of the threads. I click on them and nothing happens. I can go to another page or post a new topic (obviously) but that is about it. You can post a reply, but I won't be able to see it. I thought I would post this in case others are having issues. I'll keep checking back to see if the issue is resolved.
    I know Kevin won't see this, but I'm using FireFox 3.6.3 under WinXP SP3 and have no trouble opening threads. It's obviously not a problem for all FF 3.6.x on all operating systems.

Pat

Re: RE the Firefox 3.6 Thread - I Can't Open Any Threads

no problems for me....
    gpo, jabb, symphonic choirs (only until Garritan's is out!), cubase, sibelius, reason

Nord Stage 2 88, Fender guitar and bass, Roland td9 drumkit, Norman acoustic guitar

three cats

Go Back to forum