• Register
  • Help

Topic: -----more danged Forum problems

-----more danged Forum problems

I just tried to post about the new toolbar which I think appeared today for the first time - Bottom of the screen here at the Forum.

The post wouldn't go up--here's the error message, writing this in case this post manages to go up:

Failure when receiving data from the peer on line 233 in /home/northern/public_html/forum/twitter.php
    #0 /home/northern/public_html/forum/twitter.php(648): Twitter->doCall('statuses/update...', Array, true)
    #1 /home/northern/public_html/forum/newthread.php(273) : eval()'d code(26): Twitter->updateStatus('New Forum toolb...')
    #2 /home/northern/public_html/forum/newthread.php(273): eval()
    #3 {main}

Warning: Invalid error type specified in [path]/vb/vb.php on line 287

Re: -----more danged Forum problems

Hi Randy,

Thanks for pointing this out. Since numerous issues with the forum are surfacing, I'll gather together the reported problems and submit them to NorthernSounds admin.

"If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." – Henry Thoreau

Good to see the old interface again. Everything just jumps out at you
    like it used to.

Jack Cannon--Toshiba laptop, 2.8 GHz CPU, 1.5 GB RAM, GPO4-JABB3-Auth. STEINWAY-Gofriller CELLO-Stradivari VIOLIN-COMB2-WORLD, FINALE 2009/11, RME Digiface, Cardbus, V-Stack---Mac Pro 2.66 GHz CPU, 8 GB RAM, DP 8, MOTU Traveler, MOTU Micro Express.--MacBook Pro 2.2 Ghz CPU, 8 GB RAM.

Excellent, Tim - We all appreciate your efforts to work with the NS admins on this.

Jack, "...Good to see the old interface again. Everything just jumps out at you
    like it used to..."

What do you mean? You're seeing the old interface somehow--?

Go Back to forum