• Register
  • Help

Topic: New Bigga Giggas Release

Share/Bookmark

New Bigga Giggas Release

Bigga Giggas in association with Post Audio Media presents 2 new great releases:

Post Positive Organ: The classic \"Positif\" organ captured with and without Release samples. Here is Michiel Post\'s description: \"We recorded the instrument in full *24 bit digital audio quality using the worlds best microphones, converters and recorders. We paid incredible attention to every detail during editing. The recording was done using Bruel & Kjaer 4000-series cardioids & omni-directional microphones going straight into ProTools 24 bit, keeping both close and ambient microphones on separate tracks. The historic organ sound benefits in terms of realism from the note for note sampling. We captured all typical characteristics of this instrument. We added the release sample layer to achieve true realism!\" (*Please note that the mastersample recordings were done at 24bit resolution.Gigasampler version is 16bit, due to current limitations within Gig format. All Gigasample libraries are 16 bit, though capture may be achieved at 24bit resolution)
    M.S.R.P $59

PostTheater Organ: The Dutch organ builder Strunk built the immense organ in the Amsterdam City movie theatre in 1935. The instrument is still in use today for concerts. The instrument consists of three rooms. The main room counts 11 ranks of pipes; the first Solo room has 7 ranks and the 2nd Solo room had 8 additional ranks, but was lost 10 years ago. About the Samples: All ranks were chromaticaly sampled, capturing the true nature and character of each pipe. Samples are 10 to 15 seconds long with perfect loops to enable playing of unlimited length of notes. The true release sound of the organ pipes was also recorded and is reproduced upon key-release. All Preset programs have 50 multisamples recorded in stereo, with the true release reverberation tail recorded in the theatre. The programs are around 100 MB each, making the total size of these individual stops approximately 1.4 GigaBytes.
    M.S.R.P $95

For info and mp3 demos, visit www.biggagiggas.com or www.worrasplace.com

Per Larsson
    Bigga Giggas Europe

Re: New Bigga Giggas Release

Post is cool, just the idea of making a Prepared Piano sample CD & a Theatre Organ CD is awesome. Now I wish I could personally think of a use for them so I could buy them both! ;-)

Re: New Bigga Giggas Release

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size=\"1\" face=\"Verdana, Arial\">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by carlgt1:
    Post is cool, just the idea of making a Prepared Piano sample CD & a Theatre Organ CD is awesome. Now I wish I could personally think of a use for them so I could buy them both! ;-)<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He, he......

How about \"Tom Waits goes to the Theater\"...

/Worra

Go Back to forum