• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: New Omnisphere/Trilian "Latch and Trigger Modes" tutorial video posted

Share/Bookmark

New Omnisphere/Trilian "Latch and Trigger Modes" tutorial video posted

An interesting new "Latch and Trigger Modes" tutorial video for Omnisphere and Trilian users has just been posted in the users area: http://bit.ly/9apT5j

This video lesson covers the new Latch and Trigger features added in v1.3 and showcases some cool examples of how effectively they can be used both for live performance/improvisation and also as a way of working quickly in the studio.

Also featured in this tutorial is a much requested, in-depth lesson of how to use the Korg nanoKONTROL with Omnisphere/Trilian to maximize these features.

Enjoy!

Adam Hawk
    Spectrasonics

PS. If you are not a user yet, we do plan to make these tutorials available to the general public in the coming months.

Re: New Omnisphere/Trilian "Latch and Trigger Modes" tutorial video posted

Thank you so much: have been eagerly awaiting this!
    Mark

Very informative 'tutorial'; thank you. One of the the things I like about your videos is that they often take me beyond what I had discovered on my own, and deeper into the software. I don't require all the features all the time, of course, but it's useful knowing they are there when one does need them. And I'm sure Korg thanks you folks as well. You've certainly been providing demonstrations that in turn suggest reasons to own one over the last few months. Cheers.........frank
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

So does this signal the departure of Eric (Spectrum) from delivering these announcements? I would assume he needs more time to focus on his wizardry??

Don't worry....I'm still around. :-)

Just getting some help some help from the team for delivering the news the moment it becomes available on every social media network and forum available.

Cheers,

spectrum

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    Don't worry....I'm still around. :-)

Just getting some help some help from the team for delivering the news the moment it becomes available on every social media network and forum available.

Cheers,

spectrum
    lol and I for one appreciate it.. would have preferred the singing telegram delivered to my house in JA, but this will suffice .....for now
    rsp
    richard sven
    sound sculptist
    ------------------
    Nuendo 4.3 | Intel DP35DP : Intel Quad Core QX 6700 : 4GB RAM | Windows XP Pro SP3 | Lynx Two C | Midisport 2x2 | 2xUAD-1, UAD-2 Quad |

Cubase 4.5.2 | MacBookPro 2.16 Ghz | 10.6.3 | 2GB | TC Konnekt 8

Aw-w....and here I assumed that after years of hard work, you were finally taking a holiday, or getting some sleep.
    Cubase 7.0.3, Wavelab 7.1, Omnisphere, Trilian, Stylus RMX, Symphobia 1 & 2 , all Spitfire libraries, LASS 2, Requiem Pro, Voxos, Superior Drummer 2, Komplete 8, Cinematic Guitars, most EW libraries, Chris Hein Horns, Guitar & Bass, 2.8 GHz Mac Pro, 18 GB RAM, OS 10.6.8, RME Multiface II + HDSP PCIe

Great video- is there any way of having a visual representation of what keys are latched (so you don't get lost in your crazy latch-dome tower of sound)? That would be a great feature IMO.

We'll add that feature request to the list....good idea. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by spectrum View Post
    We'll add that feature request to the list....good idea. :-)
    Awesome- I was able to get a feature added- I feel like a part owner now! hehe.
    Adding to this- you might want to look at how to represent the 8 channels that could be on at one time- maybe color code each channel- and have them stack up on the keys (so at most, one key would have a rainbow stack of colors). Not sure if that is the best way of doing it but just a thought.

Go Back to forum