• Register
  • Help

Topic: Damaged GPO4 Installation File

Share/Bookmark

Damaged GPO4 Installation File

Hi, I have just bought GPO4 and downloaded the installation zip files. However, when I tried to unzip the zip files to a temporary folder, it was ok for a while and then error messages pop out that say "Some Data in your Zip File is damaged-CRC check failed". Nevertheless, I ignored those so-called damaged files and completed unzipping all the files to the temporary folder. Thereafter, I tried installing by clicking the "WIN_Garritan_Personal_Orchestra_4.exe" file. In the course of installing, error messages kept popping out stating some of the files are damaged.

Can anybody help?

Many thanks!

Re: Damaged GPO4 Installation File

Your zip file is corrupted, you'll need to download it again.
    I hope you have an high speed Internet connection
    Pascal Maheux, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montréal. http://www.plogue.com

Thanks Pascal, am downloading again, no high speed connection..currently at 75kb/sec... Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    currently at 75kb/sec
    Ouch...
    Pascal Maheux, Plogue Art et Technologie Inc.
    Montréal. http://www.plogue.com

Angry Re: Damaged GPO4 Installation File

Quote Originally Posted by pascalM View Post
    Ouch...
    Gosh...downloaded 4 times (at 75kb/sec!!) already and everytime some data will be damaged or corrupted when I unzip it..
    Any idea how to tackle this? Guess like I just have to keep downloading until I get an undamaged copy!!

Quote Originally Posted by super View Post
    Gosh...downloaded 4 times (at 75kb/sec!!) already and everytime some data will be damaged or corrupted when I unzip it..
    Any idea how to tackle this? Guess like I just have to keep downloading until I get an undamaged copy!!
    You could try downloading at a different internet location? Then burn the installation file to a disc or copy to other portable media, then move it back to your DAW.

Go Back to forum