French Horns
    Trombones
    Trumpets

Other Library stuff:

KORG Legacy ~ Legacy Cell and Wave Station

My Toys:

Synth & organ ~ Yamaha So8
    Bass Guitar ~ Fender P-Bass

All tracks were recorded live/stand alone.

EDIT.....................

I sub mixed the 62 tracks so I can add more.

I just added guitar power chords using my Fender Strat.................

,,,,,,,,,and changed the synth bass track. Went back to my favorite synth bass, shakes the house, just the way like it.

The lead guitar is now in the track. It was done by Richard Watson in England.
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

http://www.myspace.com/451525581

Re: Dawn Of Life ~ The Reckoning

This is the last song I'm posting since I am going to be doing Symphonic Arena Rock and that dog dosen't hunt here anymore.

Loved it!

I'm always ready for a big, broad sound when you hit
    the board, my friend -- but this is certainly among
    the best I've heard from you... those lush, wide, declarative
    leads just wrap their loving hands around you and carry you
    onward, upward... away...

All my best,

David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com

Quote Originally Posted by etLux View Post
    Loved it!

I'm always ready for a big, broad sound when you hit
    the board, my friend -- but this is certainly among
    the best I've heard from you... those lush, wide, declarative
    leads just wrap their loving hands around you and carry you
    onward, upward... away...

All my best,

David
    -----
    David Sosnowski
    www.DavidSosnowski.com
    Thank you David. I wrote this one to be different but then I played it the same way as I always do. It is my favorite and I am going to be writing more like it.

Just got a call from the VA Hospital..........Tomorrow I go in for surgery on my right hand, with luck it will work and I will be able to play like I used to back in the day. It will be nice to feel the keys again. LOL

I did this last song with NO feeling in my fingers on my right hand.

Aram;
    Sorry I am kind of slow getting around to this, I actually listened to it a couple of weeks ago but just now commenting. I liked the addition of the guitarist and what he drew out of your music. I have never shied away from collaboration.

Take care!
    sd cisco

Quote Originally Posted by sd cisco View Post
    Aram;
    Sorry I am kind of slow getting around to this, I actually listened to it a couple of weeks ago but just now commenting. I liked the addition of the guitarist and what he drew out of your music. I have never shied away from collaboration.

Take care!
    sd cisco
    Thanks SD.

I just sent you the track (The Comos) with the chords and timing mark when to come in, I need a piano in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hippie View Post
    Just got a call from the VA Hospital..........Tomorrow I go in for surgery on my right hand, with luck it will work and I will be able to play like I used to back in the day. It will be nice to feel the keys again.
    Nasty. I've got to go too: I broke my left wrist when the steering column of my 1.5 year old Dahon bike broke off.

You've built (62 tracks, that's hard work) quite a trippy, psychedelic piece of progressive/symphonic rock. Some time ago, I heard similarities with Vangelis, but Pink Floyd must also be included, although you have clearly your own sound. And the lead guitar fits very nicely in there. David used metaphors relating to the sky, but I'm reminded of a sea, where you ever so gently float along imaginary shores.

I noticed you added some bouncing ear candy; more of it (and more variation) might make your music more attractive to the modern electronic music listeners.

Anyway, best of luck!
    Theo

Quote Originally Posted by FLWrd View Post
    Nasty. I've got to go too: I broke my left wrist when the steering column of my 1.5 year old Dahon bike broke off.

You've built (62 tracks, that's hard work) quite a trippy, psychedelic piece of progressive/symphonic rock. Some time ago, I heard similarities with Vangelis, but Pink Floyd must also be included, although you have clearly your own sound. And the lead guitar fits very nicely in there. David used metaphors relating to the sky, but I'm reminded of a sea, where you ever so gently float along imaginary shores.

I noticed you added some bouncing ear candy; more of it (and more variation) might make your music more attractive to the modern electronic music listeners.

Anyway, best of luck!
    Thanks Theo.

I'm going to set up more of that ear candy while my hand heals up, it will give my fingers something to do until I can play for real.

As for the Pink Floyd sound, I played the live version of Comfortably Numb and did the click track to it, then I recorded the most of the tracks and came back and spent about 3 or 4 weeks doing the drum tracks.

Hi Aram,

Another WOS ... nobody does it better! This particular piece had a very Euro-vibe to me; I can't put my finger on it, but that's just the way it hit me. I enjoyed it and thanks for posting it.

BTW: I hope all went well for you with your VA hand surgery ... let us know how you made out.

Regards,

Frank

Go Back to forum
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast