• Register
  • Help

Topic: Free release: "Carillon"

Share/Bookmark

Free release: "Carillon"

New Release: "Carillon". This unique and one of kind little sample set of a immense large instruments is a genuine first! We as Dutch are proud of our heritage and love to share this instrument with you. Perhaps you find good use for it. It's a cool instrument for sound design, but also suites you WWII remembrance scenes or memorial day track. And the best of it all: Its for FREE!
    Enjoy brothers

http://www.sonokinetic.net/products/...ries/carillon/
    www.sonokinetic.com
    Optimum Est Musica

Re: Free release: "Carillon"

Thanks very much! i like how you documented your work and the nice photos!
    I will try to map them to sfz for my use with ARIA.
    Marcelo Colina

Fantastic guys, I bet that was fun to record!

and thanks again for Turntablism

Barrie

Quote Originally Posted by BarrieB View Post
    Fantastic guys, I bet that was fun to record!

and thanks again for Turntablism

Barrie
    Yeah it was! we have gone a long way to get these recorded. But we're very satisfied with the results.
    You're very welcome.
    www.sonokinetic.com
    Optimum Est Musica

Quote Originally Posted by Sonokinetic View Post
    Yeah it was! we have gone a long way to get these recorded. But we're very satisfied with the results.
    You're very welcome.
    Very nice indeed. BTW, if it´s while since you recorded these, do you remember if you
    put intentionally some speech sounds in the tails of some sounds just for fun, because there
    are some! The "aftersounds" of the bells are all in all marvellous, especially if you put a good
    compressor after the plugin you hear all the details, also some laughter and speech if you listen carefully (e.g. Carillon medium, press simultaneusly G2+A2). It´s spooky, almost like
    listening Sergeant Pepper backwards...;-). H.

Talking Re: Free release: "Carillon"

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_O View Post
    Very nice indeed. BTW, if it´s while since you recorded these, do you remember if you
    put intentionally some speech sounds in the tails of some sounds just for fun, because there
    are some! The "aftersounds" of the bells are all in all marvellous, especially if you put a good
    compressor after the plugin you hear all the details, also some laughter and speech if you listen carefully (e.g. Carillon medium, press simultaneusly G2+A2). It´s spooky, almost like
    listening Sergeant Pepper backwards...;-). H.
    Thanks Harry,
    Not intentionally. We couldn't get everybody outside the tower to be quite.
    Very annoying to work around environment sounds. But I'm glad you found good use for it

It's Dutch,... always a spooky language.

Best
    R
    www.sonokinetic.com
    Optimum Est Musica

Quote Originally Posted by Sonokinetic View Post
    Thanks Harry,
    Not intentionally. We couldn't get everybody outside the tower to be quite.
    Very annoying to work around environment sounds. But I'm glad you found good use for it

It's Dutch,... always a spooky language.

Best
    R
    I think these add just nice "real world atmosphere" to the samples in this context (i.e. "clock tower"), when you know these are ambience sounds. I wonder how many users have really rogognized these? H.

What a fantastic release! I feel guilty not paying for this. I have a carillon lib that I paid for years ago and it is not nearly as good as this one. You really captured the feel and environment of the carillon, the previous mentioned lib was too sterile. I've had occasion to live near a carillon twice in my life, for a total of about 10 years and when I listened to your demos a ton of memories came flooding back.

I will put this to good use, it is the best form of payback I can think of. Thanks very much!

-Kevin
    We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams …
    24" 2.4 Ghz iMac, OSX 10.4.10, MOTU 828 MKII, 2 Glyph 250 Gig external drives, Logic 9, Finale 2008 GPO, JABB, Strad, Gro, Reason 4, EWQL Storm Drum, Adrenaline, Symphonic Choirs, SO Gold,All Arturia Synths, Many NI Synths, Spectrasonics Synths, KH Strings, VEPro on a Windows 7 4x 2.8 Ghz 12 gig of RAM

I know I'm late here, but ... it's gone from hte site.
    Using: FL Studio 8, on Windows.
    "A Chrsitmas Story":
    "Randy lie there like a slug; it was his only defense..."
    Listen to my music

It's still on their webstore but not free anymore, you can buy it for 9.90 Euros

http://www.sonokinetic.net/products/classical/carillon/

Go Back to forum