• Register
  • Help

Topic: Any real world examples for EW Play products ? tune and how powerfull computer used..

Share/Bookmark

Any real world examples for EW Play products ? tune and how powerfull computer used..

Any real world examples for EW Play products ? tune and how powerfull computer used..
    ps. i trying learn somethings what is easy learn when i have correct ansvers for both.

Re: Any real world examples for EW Play products ? tune and how powerfull computer us

i have ewql choir, and it is pretty crappy when i use wordbuilder. so bad that i stopped using it completely. i have a pretty decent computer - quadcore i7 iMac with 4 gigs of ram (i know 4 isn't the top, but it SHOULD be more than enough to not constantly get pops).
    -Keith Fuller

http://keithfullermusic.com
    ---
    iMac Quad i7 * MacBook Pro * Logic Studio 9 * WD 320GB & 1TB Externals@7,200RPM * Presonus Firebox * M-Audio Axiom 25 & Keystation 61 * Rode NT1-A * Epiphone Hollowbody * Fender Amp * KRK Rokit 8's

Re: Any real world examples for EW Play products ? tune and how powerfull computer us

I've been running EWQLSO Gold off of a 2yr old laptop with out too much trouble.

Michael135: more info about these projects (number of tracks,how many notes sound sametime notes etc) and what kind laptop?

Toshiba, so not the worst, but definitely not the best. lol

As for the number of tracks, it really depends on what you're doing. Probably 6/7 max if I want individual instances of PLAY running each with it's own reverb. This isn't much of a problem though, since I just add the reverb to once section, save it as a wav file. Then once I have all the wav files, I just have them recorded all at the same time, and it works fine.

If I don't use the reverb, I can have far more track playing. Probably about 20 or so.

I use single reverb for fully tune i think. and is not Play reverb but Space Designer form Logic.
    becouse i going mix other libraries if i buy play.

Go Back to forum