• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere,RMX patches and settings disapear after reopening project

Share/Bookmark

Omnisphere,RMX patches and settings disapear after reopening project

I had this problem happen few times to me, so I think there's something going on here..

Sometimes I open a project, and all the settings (patches i chose, levels, fx sends) are gone, it's like opening a brand new project... this happened both in Omnisphere and Stylus RMX.. (with Omnisphere this happened when i wasn't using jbridge, but with RMX after I started using jbridge to run 64bit vsti)

Re: Omnisphere,RMX patches and settings disapear after reopening project

Hi EnsoninqFan

What host are you using, and how are you saving your patches, in the host or in Omni/RMX

Good luck

novaburst

Gigabyte EP43UD3L. Core2Duo3gighz6MBcatch.ram6gighz DDR2800hz.seagate1500TBHDD Soundcard:M-AUDIO Fasttrack Pro USB. OS windows764bit.Host Cubase5update 5.1.1. Wavelabstudio 6. Hypersonic with modules. Omnisphere. VST sound collection. HALion Sonic VST Workstation upgrade.
    Hardware:dual monitors. controlFreek 16 channel. Samson Cvalve. BasePodLine6. BEHRINGER 8channal mixer.NAD AMP. JBL speakers.Instruments: yamahaP80. yamahaSY35. fender strat. washburn acustic guitar, main intrument: yamaha six stringTBR base guitar.

I'm using cubase 5.1,

i don't save patches separately, all vsti settings are(should be) saved with cubase project

Hi Ensoniqfan

I only have Omni and tryed to make it as unstable as i can by loading all A,B, and commen FX channels on each track and it still saves after i boot down cubase.

If you havent sorted it i feel you probs comming from a mix of 64bit and haveing RMX and Omni together, that could mean a reinstall or uninstall one of them to see if one is happy without the other.

These are thing you can do yourself to make sure, or you can see what spec techs have to say on the matter.

Good luck

novaburst

Gigabyte EP43UD3L. Core2Duo3gighz6MBcatch.ram6gighz DDR2800hz.seagate1500TBHDD Soundcard:M-AUDIO Fasttrack Pro USB. OS windows764bit.Host Cubase5update 5.1.1. Wavelabstudio 6. Hypersonic with modules. Omnisphere. VST sound collection. HALion Sonic VST Workstation upgrade.
    Hardware:dual monitors. controlFreek 16 channel. Samson Cvalve. BasePodLine6. BEHRINGER 8channal mixer.NAD AMP. JBL speakers.Instruments: yamahaP80. yamahaSY35. fender strat. washburn acustic guitar, main intrument: yamaha six stringTBR base guitar.

just happened again with stylus rmx and edirol orchestral

just found this thread: http://www.northernsounds.com/forum/...p/t-63159.html

looks like there is some kind of bug with stylus rmx...

I tried a workaround to this by saving Stylus RMX settings as multis for each project, but for some projects even loding multis don't recall the settings and patches!

Go Back to forum