• Register
  • Help

Topic: A new and FREE Bricasti M7 Impulse Response Library!

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up A new and FREE Bricasti M7 Impulse Response Library!

Samplicity has created an excellent new IR library and is sharing it with you for FREE!

Read all about it on:

Free Bricasti M7 IR Library

This page also contains the download links.

I hope you will find good use for them!

Cheers,

Peter

Re: A new and FREE Bricasti M7 Impulse Response Library!

Thanks Peter -

Looking forward to checking these out. Downloading them right now.

Cheers -
    kc

Peter...

I just have to say these are absolutely fantastic. I've always been a fan of the other Samplicity impulses and these are no different. Great work and highly recommended, as are the other collections.

Everyone make sure and donate if you download them. I will be ASAP.

Hi Peter:

Thank you for the freebies. I am sure its going to be incredible quality. I will be trying these with gigapulse and Wizoo W2. The only 2 reverbs that I own, and the only 2 that are gone out of business. Lucky me.

Peter, any pointers for setting this up with gigastudio gigapulse and gigapulse vst.

Thanks again for your generosity.
    Dd

It's probably just me, but I can't seem to unzip the dumb things. I try to extract the files, and I instantly get 500 something errors, with the result that nothing ever happens. I'm not the greatest with computers, but I've never had something like this happen before when unzipping something, unless the file is bad. Then again, I'm probably trying to download and unzip the mac version or something silly.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael135 View Post
    It's probably just me, but I can't seem to unzip the dumb things. I try to extract the files, and I instantly get 500 something errors, with the result that nothing ever happens. I'm not the greatest with computers, but I've never had something like this happen before when unzipping something, unless the file is bad. Then again, I'm probably trying to download and unzip the mac version or something silly.
    I am sorry that I cannot help you with this, there have been many hundredths of downloads already in 1.5 day and a lot of positive reaction on the content. So the Zip files are really OK.

There have been serious web server problems, though, due to the amount of downloads. Have you just DL-ed one file? Or several? (guys: you probably only need one! Don't download them all!). In that case the file may have become corrupted when my hosting company pulled some plugs.

The files are going to be hosted externally (and I am adding mirror locations for the files) so gradually the site should become more responsive. If you like them, consider a donation - this is expensive stuff to host.

Cheers,

Peter

I think the files before must have been corrupted, as I tried it again today and everything worked fine. Sounds great! I don't have the $ to give a donation, but I'll definitely recommend people to you.

The files are now hosted at two mirror sites, there should be no more download problems. Please let me know if you ever run into a DL problem.

Go Back to forum