• Register
  • Help

Topic: Nemesys Gigastudio User Survey now online. Make your opinion count!

Share/Bookmark

Nemesys Gigastudio User Survey now online. Make your opinion count!

Nemesys have kindly collated all suggestions which have accumulated in the Northern Sounds Giant Wish List and constructed a web page survey in order to gauge just how important various features are to end users.

It\'s at: http://www.nemesysmusic.com/support/survey.html

Here\'s your chance to weight everyone else\'s ideas in terms of HOW THEY IMPACT YOU.

I believe there will be a small prize awarded to 5 random survey participants.

Make your voice heard by spending 10 minutes reading through and filling out the survey!

[This message has been edited by Chadwick (edited 07-05-2001).]

Re: Nemesys Gigastudio User Survey now online. Make your opinion count!

Done!

------------------
    Francis Belardino
    Sound Designer
    Audio Visions, LTD.
    Wilmington, DE.
    www.audiovisionsonline.com

Me too!

Well done Chadwich.

Thomas

I can\'t believe it. 137 items on the wishlist, and not one of them mentions a manual. I would rather have a manual than all 137 of the other items together!

#83 asks for \'Comprehensive Multimedia Tutorials\'...isn\'t that kinda close?

It occurs to me that I didn\'t see anything in the suggestions regarding tuning, specifically the tuning resolution in the instrument properties and the sampler tab. We currently have 1 cent resolution which is really adequate only for mid and low pitched samples. Obviously it is possible to tune samples before they are imported but it would be a great convenience to have .1 cent or maybe .25 cent resolution. - Doug

The guys at Nemesys are updating the list every week or so.

It may be worth submitting any additional ideas you have, and then checking back to see that they\'re added.

I\'ve added both the hardcopy manual and fraction of a cent fine tuning requests. Keep an eye out for an update to the list shortly.

[This message has been edited by Chadwick (edited 07-12-2001).]

Yes, Chadwick, I saw #83 and checked it as most desirable. Tutorials are good for explaining pieces of the whole; but many of us - particularly those with less technical experience - would appreciate an overview via a manual with a table of contents and an index. Then we could get a better idea of the universe of features, how they work together, and which ones are worth exploring for our own particular interests.

Thanks for adding the manual to the list!

Go Back to forum