• Register
  • Help

Topic: MIDI Learn not saving/restoring when I reload Omnisphere

Share/Bookmark

MIDI Learn not saving/restoring when I reload Omnisphere

I think I must be doing something wrong- yet it shouldn't be this hard either.
    System: MBP with latest Snow Leopard and Logic- running 64-bit- running Omni 64bit.

I create a new song, add Omni as an instrument track. Go to Multi/Live Mode- turn it on.
    Right click and midi learn latch and volumes for each of the 8 parts. Everything runs fine with my controller (X-Station 61). I can load up instruments and have full control of latch and volume. I go to Utility and save Save Template. Now, I close out the instrument (change to a different AU altogether)- then go back and add Omni- and all midi learns are gone.
    BUT- if I save the preset in the Logic AU window (to an aupreset)- it recalls everything with all the midi learns I did.
    Am I doing something wrong in this scenario? I would like to do a master midi learn for everything and have it automatically load when I load omnisphere (without having to manually load the learn file- pick an AUpreset save).
    Hopefully that makes sense?

Re: MIDI Learn not saving/restoring when I reload Omnisphere

See the FAQs at support.spectrasonics.net. You'll find an FAQ there entitled "How can I customize what is initially loaded in Omnisphere?"

- Glenn
    Glenn O
    Spectrasonics

Re: MIDI Learn not saving/restoring when I reload Omnisphere

Thanks for the direction Glenn.

Go Back to forum