• Register
  • Help

Topic: Stylus RMX Backbeat library size

Stylus RMX Backbeat library size

Hi all, new to the forum, I have a question for those of you who bought the Backbeat expansion pack for Stylus RMX. How big is your Backbeat sound menu? Namely, I read reviews of this library before I bought it and I had the impression that it was a huge sample library, only to find out that it's only cca. 30 sound groups, with the variations of course, but I am wondering if something might have gone wrong during the installation? Could someone please confirm that indeed the Backbeat library is not as huge as one might be led to believe reading all those fancy reviews (Sound on Sound magazine etc.)

Just browsed through some of the posts on the forum, and I see Mr Persing is a member also Eric, you rock, thanks for the wonderful work in the VST world !

Re: Stylus RMX Backbeat library size

From Ilio's description- 450 loops in 39 categories

Live Drumming at its purest!

• Authentic Sound and Feel
    • Multiple world-class Drummers, Studios and Engineers
    • Transitional Song Construction Elements
    • Ultra-Wide Sonic Variety
    • Unprecedented Control
    • 450 loops in 39 categories
    • One-of-a-kind Acoustic Drum & Percussion Grooves
    • Highly Creative Sound, Feel & Style
    • Ethnic grooves with unique processing
    • Newly developed Multi patches take full advantage of new S.A.G.E.™ (Spectrasonics Advanced Groove Engine) technology with multitrack grooves which show the full potential of Liquid Grooves with Stylus RMX.
    • Korg Wavedrum™ grooves and Remixes
    • Useful Styles that work across the whole musical spectrum
    • Multitrack style elements ideal for remixing
    • Unprecedented Control with S.A.G.E.-based Groove Control®
    • Special Bonus Section includes grooves from Bizarre Guitar, Vocal Planet and more!

Go Back to forum