• Register
  • Help

Topic: Time for a Summer Sale? =)

Time for a Summer Sale? =)

Greetings all,
    I'm very interested in several of the Garritan products - any chance of a sale on the near horizon? Cheers and keep up the music.
    And =)

Re: Time for a Summer Sale? =)

I'd rather hear when the projected string library will be released.

I'm tired of relying on Kontact Player versions of older Garritan products for my solo strings.
    And all of those recent releases by other manufacturers are either prohibitively expensive, or have a sound that is far too "Hollywood" and unsuitable for classical/concert music

Hi Andrew

Not working for Garritan, I can't say if or when there will be a sale, but I would highly recommend them.

However, if you're new to using sample libraries, I think it might be worth you buying just one library only and really getting to know how to get the best out of that before progressing onto more.

If you could tell us what experience do you have and what you want to do with the libraries, we might be able to advise further.

Hi Andrew,

We may see a sale this fall--but only time will tell!
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." – Henry Thoreau

Go Back to forum