• Register
  • Help

Topic: Jeremy's Tight Red Pants

Share/Bookmark

Jeremy's Tight Red Pants

This piece was suggested by reading a thread on another site, which made mention of tight red pants. There are four versions, all short, two of which are listed below. The differences between these two is primarily that the first listing is without staccato. The mp3 uses GPO organ.

Jeremy's Tight Red Pants

Tight Red Pants

Richard
    Last edited by rwayland; 07-31-2010 at 01:46 PM. Reason: corrected link

Re: Jeremy's Tight Red Pants

Not easy, yet bright and upbeat at the same time. I'd characterize it as a kaleidoscope over a theme, as the accompaniment gives the impression of shapes or colors falling down and climbing up from different sides. A good piece, probably hard to play.

Two more things: is there any relation between the title and the music? And the second link doesn't work.
    Theo

Quote Originally Posted by FLWrd View Post
    Not easy, yet bright and upbeat at the same time. I'd characterize it as a kaleidoscope over a theme, as the accompaniment gives the impression of shapes or colors falling down and climbing up from different sides. A good piece, probably hard to play.

Two more things: is there any relation between the title and the music? And the second link doesn't work.
    Well, your description works,although I did not think of it quite like that. It is a bit difficult, particularly the beginning and ending. The biggest problem is probably tiring of the left forearm.

The relation between the title and the music is this. Jeremy made some remarks about tight red pants, and the music seems to fit his personality as I see it. He liked it. So do I.

The second link is now functional. Thanks for pointing it out, and thanks for your comments, always appreciated.

Richard

Hi Richard;
    Although performed using an organ voice, it reminded me "sequenced" synth music from the 70's in a way. A lively little piece, thank you for sharing!!

Best regards,
    sd cisco

Go Back to forum