• Register
  • Help

Topic: Omnisphere Installation Problem (Fix for everybody?)

Omnisphere Installation Problem (Fix for everybody?)

When I had originally installed Omnisphere, everything worked great. Then I started to add the updates and everything went haywire. So, I figured that I would just delete everything and go back and reinstall without the updates until I could sort it out. Then, one I reinstalled the program, I get the same error message:

Can not load soundsource "..." in directory "Core Library". Try refreshing the index browser.

Now, I have tried everything. After one reinstall, I got an issue that involved a .zmap, and I have no idea what that is or what happened to that. I have seen people on the net with that problem though, which is similar to mine.

I have seen this problem that many people on the net have and no real solution. I called Omnisphere and didn't get a response and I got tired of waiting. I have a legitimate and paid for copy and want this resolved. Some people said that installing the updates will fix the problem, but I still get the same problem even with the updates.

Please help!

Re: Omnisphere Installation Problem (Fix for everybody?)

What is your host, and OS, what type of system is it PC or Mac

Good luck

Gigabyte EP43UD3L. Core2Duo3gighz6MBcatch.ram6gighz DDR2800hz.seagate1500TBHDD Soundcard:M-AUDIO Fasttrack Pro USB. OS windows764bit.Host Cubase5update 5.1.1. Wavelabstudio 6. Hypersonic with modules. Omnisphere. VST sound collection. HALion Sonic VST Workstation upgrade.
    Hardware:dual monitors. controlFreek 16 channel. Samson Cvalve. BasePodLine6. BEHRINGER 8channal mixer.NAD AMP. JBL speakers.Instruments: yamahaP80. yamahaSY35. fender strat. washburn acustic guitar, main intrument: yamaha six stringTBR base guitar.

Re: Omnisphere Installation Problem (Fix for everybody?)

have you tried to refresh the browser index?

Go Back to forum