• Register
  • Help

Topic: New version 1.1 of Samplicity's FREE Bricasti M7 IR lib is out

Share/Bookmark

Thumbs up New version 1.1 of Samplicity's FREE Bricasti M7 IR lib is out

In version 1.0 a channel swap error has been found, which has been fixed in the new 1.1 version. This affected all TrueStereo presets. If you know if any of your friends have downloaded the first version, please tell them to replace the 1.0 version with a download of the 1.1 version. Or retweet or repost this announcement on your favourite social community sites and forums. I will also add a set of presets for LiquidSonics' Reverberate, which have been kindly provided by LiquidSonics.
    And if you like these high quality impulse responses and if you can use them for your work, please consider to make a donation, to help me cover my development, gear and hosting costs. Much appreciated!

You can now download the new version from:

http://www.samplicity.com/bricasti-m...lse-responses/

Happy music making and mixing!

Peter Emanuel Roos

Re: New version 1.1 of Samplicity's FREE Bricasti M7 IR lib is out

Just a bump for those who have not yet updated to version 1.1 of this free reverb IR library

Thank you for sharing this, this is great stuff...!!!
    Film Composer - www.juhanalehtiniemi.com
    My latest project: Our first indie pop -single, produced in Ableton Live, available also on iTunes and Amazon
    Mac Pro 6-core 3.33GHz

Hi, Peter,

I have downloaded several different versions and cannot unzip the file. It says "invalid or corrupt." Tried it on both a Mac and PC. Any idea why I might be having this problem? It sounds like others have downloaded this IR library without a hitch. Thanks!

Peter,

Thank you for the hard work and making these available. I am downloading now, and will try them out this week. It's great to see people contributing goodies to the masses. Your "about" page mentions your Psychology background in perception research, so I would fully expect these to be high-quality. Not to derail the thread, but have you heard Diana Deutsch's Phantom Words? I wonder what kinds of "internal resolution" type decisions we end up making when presented with multiple reverbs in a recording. Could we be automatically constructing extremely complex virtual spaces that can have both a short slap echo and an orchestral hall simultaneously, or are we somehow able to maintain the multiple spaces despite that being a phenomenon completely outside realistic experience?

-Zem

Principal Researcher, Audio Genetics Lab
    http://audiogeneticslab.com

Go Back to forum