• Register
  • Help

Topic: gigasampler format question

gigasampler format question

Hi, I\'m thinking about purchasing Gigasampler. I use a mac and a pc, and was wondering if Gigasampler sound files can be opened with my mac. I would like to use GigaSampler on my pc, but at the same time I want to see if I can use my mac only software to manipulagte GigaSampler files.
    Is this possible?

Re: gigasampler format question

I think you would have to export the samples from giga,convert to aiff (do macs support .wav?) and then convert back to .wav & import back into giga..sounds like a lot of messing about to me

or you could just ditch the mac and get yourself another real computer

Oh, poor, innocent Blob. If only we could make you understand...well, you just have a Happy time there in \"HappyLand\" and I\'ll be here pushing my Mac to impossible limits and when it finally crashes sometime later next year, I\'ll happily fix it myself and, 5 minutes later, be enjoying another year or 2 of MUSIC making, rather than computer configuring.

Knew i\'d get a responce

[This message has been edited by Blob (edited 07-02-2001).]

I could not agree more....Mac\'s are by FAR more stable and less of a headache!

Winsted, CT

All my friends with MACs have had to do ground up reinstalls two or three times in the last year...

Don\'t start this guys...

Go Back to forum