• Register
  • Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Topic: What's New? (Flugelhorn demo - New VSL instrument)

Share/Bookmark

deleted

deleted post
    Last edited by guyB; 08-07-2010 at 03:54 PM. Reason: error

Re: What's New? (Flugelhorn demo - New VSL instrument)

Dear moderator,

Can you please remove this thread? I've asked in the past to remove a thread, it was never done, I've written to the administration to remove it and still nothing. I'm getting a bit annoyed at the fact that we are condemned with a title of a thread and not be able to do anything about it or just change it, on other forums we can remove a post or at least change the title of a thread. I don't understand this policy. Sometimes we need to delete things for important reasons, and I hate to feel there's nothing I can do.

Thank you!

Guy

Guy,

Is this a John Cage piece?

Marko

Does anybody have any suggestions how to get the moderator's attention?

PM them... starting with 1 PM the first day. Double this number after each consecutive day with out a response. I think they'll get the idea after oh say the 6th day or so.

I don't understand how this forum is moderated. Does this mean anybody could could say anything he wants, swear, post erotic pictures make racist remark and it will stay? I'm understanding there is no moderator checking the content of what's being posted, either that or he doesn't care of my request, not even enough to reply.

Maybe you're on the blacklist, Guy.

If you're worried about people finding out that a new VSL flugelhorn instrument is coming I'm afraid it's too late.
    Not that it would matter much, because I remember reading on the VSL forum that a flugelhorn would be forthcoming, so it's not a new revelation.

But it sure is annoying to find out you cannot delete your own post or get any response of the moderators to your request.
    Maybe they're on a vacation?

Well in that case, it's my version of John Cage's 4'33" for Flugelhorn and orchestra, I went 2" longer so I hope you will forgive me.

Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by guyB View Post
    Well in that case, it's my version of John Cage's 4'33" for Flugelhorn and orchestra, I went 2" longer so I hope you will forgive me.

Enjoy!
    I thought it sounded familiar!

Quote Originally Posted by Jan View Post
    I thought it sounded familiar!
    Did you like it?

Go Back to forum