• Register
  • Help

Topic: Anyone Having Trouble With Imperfectsamples.com?

Share/Bookmark

Anyone Having Trouble With Imperfectsamples.com?

I did a PayPal online payment last night for the upright piano, which said that after payment I'd be returned to the Imperfect website, but was not. Just got screen gibberish after it took the payment. So I never got a download link, and it's 12 hours later and haven't heard from the company despite emailing them.

Anyone know anything about this? Very disappointing.

Tom
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

Re: Anyone Having Trouble With Imperfectsamples.com?

Well, I got the Hohner White Grand from them earlier this year and when I had a slight (unrelated) problem with the download Matt Stedeford was really helpful - I hope it's just a glitch and you didn't factor the time difference into getting a reply.

Good luck, I hope it's just a small delay - as I understand it Imperfect Samples is just Matt (I may be wrong) so response time might be a little longer than a big developer - I couldn't say.

What I can say is that the White Grand is a fabulous library...

Fingers crossed for you...

Barrie

Hi Barrie. Hope all's well with you.

The White Grand is pretty damn good isn't it?

Tom, good luck with getting it sorted. I'm sure Matt will be in touch shortly.

Nick

Thanks I'll let you guys know how it resolves.

I was hoping to have the piano immediately on download though so this is kind of a drag...

Tom
    "Computers in the future may weigh no more than 1.5 tons." --Popular Mechanics, forecasting the relentless march of science, 1949

I am also having problems with Imperfectsamples.com

A friend of mine recommended a piano sample library. I thought it was Imperfect Samples. I went to their website, paid for a sample library, then shortly after clicking send, I realized it was not the library that had been recommended. I did not download the library. When I requested a refund, I never heard a word back from Imperfect Samples.

It's now been two months since he pocketed my money, and despite numerous requests, he has not even bothered to reply to me.

The moral of the story:
    DON'T BUY FROM IMPERFECT SAMPLES, UNLESS YOU WANT IMPERFECT SERVICE!

It seems their is indeed a problem with buying and receiving the products from imperfect samples. Below is a topic I found off of the Imperfect Samples FB page:

https://www.gearslutz.com/board/moan...contact-3.html

I also purchased a piano from them, the Steinway Walnut Concert Grand. Fortunately, I was able to download. They use a very poor system for downloading IMO. You are forced to download firefox and install some download manager with it in order to download the large files. Once you bought the Piano you have limited time to download it.

You will have to go to:
    http://www.imperfectsamples.com/website/store/login.php

Enter your username which is the email address you used to purchase it, and you should have received an email with a pin code as the password.

Unfortunately, there hasn't been much response from customer service according to the FB page or the link above. I wish the best of luck though. If you can actually get and download the libraries, they are good, it is the best piano I own.

Regards,

Richard

Go Back to forum