• Register
  • Help

Topic: System showing blue screen error

System showing blue screen error

hi friends ! i am facing a problem in my pc, whenever i start my pc after working half an hour it get restart and showing blue screen error with some code, can anybody tell me what is the exact problem, i had ask to a engineer and he said that you hdd is damage, how can it possible, its still working. plz help.

Re: System showing blue screen error

It might be a faulty RAM chip, it was on mine, just kept stopping and switching off. There was a bit of software that you could run to check this. Tony Monaghan put me on to this. Try him.
    Things may come and things may go but the art school dance goes on forever
    NOW WITH Cubase 5, JABB,GPO, Fender Strat, Ibanez RG, Yamaha Fretless Bass, Framus Archtop, The Trumpet and Mr T Sax, together with GREEN SEALING WAX

Chandler, Arizona

Re: System showing blue screen error

What hardware are you running? What version is your OS? What software are you running when it blue screens.

What info is on the blue screen? If it reboots immediately when you get the bluescreen, then right click on My computer and select Properties. Select Advanced and then click on the Settings button in the Startup and Recovery section. Uncheck the Automatically restart in the System Failure section. Click OK a couple times to back out of the screen.

Windows will also right info to the log files when it blue screens. Log files can be accessed by right clicking on My Computer and then select manage. Click on Event Viewer on then select the System logs - this will be a little different on Windows 7 or Vista. Look for errors in the Type column.

Go Back to forum