• Register
  • Help

Topic: WAY OT...........Hippie Remasters Hans Zimmer

Share/Bookmark

WAY OT...........Hippie Remasters Hans Zimmer

I have always loved this movie and this song from it so I remastered it for my music library.

From the movie TEARS OF THE SUN, music by Hans Zimmer ~ KOPANO Part III The Journey

I dedicate this remaster to my brothers and to those we tried to save so many years ago.

My BAD.....here is the original version I used.
    Producer ~ Sound Engineer ~ Musician

http://www.myspace.com/451525581

Re: WAY OT...........Hippie Remasters Hans Zimmer

Hey Aram,

This sounded full and clear ... a great mix, although I don't know what the original sounded like. Really nice emotional and powerful piece of music; thanks for posting it.

Regards,

Frank

Quote Originally Posted by Frank D View Post
    Hey Aram,

This sounded full and clear ... a great mix, although I don't know what the original sounded like. Really nice emotional and powerful piece of music; thanks for posting it.

Regards,

Frank
    I just put up the original version Frank. At my age I forget to do things now and then.

This is one of those songs I would LOVE to have the original tracks to so I could do a new bigger mix and master.

It sounds good. Clarity increased, and certain leads seem to pop out a bit more which seems to add some depth dimension to the spatial impression (but my ears could be deceaving me a bit atm as I've been using them all day). Lounds sound louder, but it does not sound squished. Mastering/remastering is so full of finesse--I find it very neat, although I have only a wee bit of experience with it.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." – Henry Thoreau

Quote Originally Posted by Tim Perry View Post
    It sounds good. Clarity increased, and certain leads seem to pop out a bit more which seems to add some depth dimension to the spatial impression (but my ears could be deceaving me a bit atm as I've been using them all day). Lounds sound louder, but it does not sound squished. Mastering/remastering is so full of finesse--I find it very neat, although I have only a wee bit of experience with it.
    Your ears were not deceaving you Tim, that is exactly what I did to it. Thanks for the listen and comment.

Go Back to forum